lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Meet the Delegates: Maria Paula Brito


Maria Paula Brito (25)

Hello PYs! I am Maria Paula, I am 25 years old and am a political scientist. Peru is a multicultural country, and my curiosity in its diversity has lead me to give my discipline an anthropological twist, working with indigenous communities of the Peruvian Amazon and promoting intercultural dialogue. I love to travel, play capoeira, dance and en general enjoy life and its most simple beauties and its many mysterious surprises. I am a firm believer in what youth is capable of; in my country Political Science is a new career, and I have worked strongly in constructing its identity through youth collective action and academic investigation. My desire as a participant in the SWY program is to become part of an international youth community who feels change is possible, who doesn’t see barriers or frontiers, who has the courage and drive to work for common dreams. When I heard about the SWY program I was breath taken. During this experience, I know we will be amazed, that we will grow together, and that we will live a life changing experience that defies the obstacles of multiculturalism and makes it a reality and a spirit brotherhood.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Maria Paula
    How can I Participate? my mail is araconder@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar