domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Meet the Delegates: Andrea Kovacs


Andrea Kovacs Fernández (24)

Most of my passions are related to arts. I studied the career of architecture and I´m very interest in any chance of designing. Also I´ve studied singing, dancing, and acting.

My curiosity for the world is always awake; one of my greatest passions is traveling. I found in it the best way for learning and growing; the way it opens your mind and let you interact with other cultures and people always amused me. I believe that if we learn more about others cultures we could be more tolerant and respectful and that’s the only way for having a world without boundaries.

1 comentario:

  1. Good job, Andrea. Peru needs more driven and creative people like you. I had the pleasure of taking some acting lessons with you more than ten years ago. Since then you have sky rocketed as a wonderful actress and a delightful singer, among others that I could not accurately judge. I surely hope that this trip gives you more of the tools required to promote the progress of our country, Peru.

    ResponderEliminar