domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Meet the Delegates: Alexandra Gutiérrez

Alexandra Gutiérrez Traverso (19)

Hi everybody!!! My name is Alexandra, I’m 19 years old and I’m the youngest of the Peruvian delegation! I’m studying Entrepreneurial Engineering at the Universidad del Pacífico! I have so many hobbies I would like to share with all the PY’s. I love music! That’s why I play the trumpet, the drums, the congas and the cajon, which is a Peruvian instrument! Also I love to practice rock climbing! So if you’re interested in coming to Perú and practice adventure sports let me know! Finally I would be delighted to transmit the Peruvian culture, such as its gastronomy, music and its variety of unexplored landscapes! And also be an agent of change for my country helping in its improvement and participating constantly in activities that can make an impact in society.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario